This hotel is situated right at the beach (there is a lift from the bedrooms direct to the beach) and only a few minutes walk from new Nessebar where there are a lot of places to eat. In general the hotel staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. They provide at the entrance of the beach and main door with brushes to remove the sand from your feet.
The only downfall is that the breakfast buffet is not really suitable for a 4 star hotel, and if some Eastern Europeans are also staying at the hotel, then forget about getting much (they tend to empty the trays pretty quickly).
Now time for a few tips:
- the parasols and lounchers at the beach are not free, and if you don't want to spend the money, there are areas a bit further up the beach where you can just place your towel
- there are a lot of jelly fish in the sea
- the old town of Nessebar has been spoilt with shops, the new part of Nessebar is better
- there are other ways (apart from the bus) to go to Sunny Beach without having to share the experience in a hot day), try the mini train or a taxi-boat
If you like a quiet holiday but still with planty of places to go, eat, then I would recommend to stay in new Nessebar. We went to Sunny Beach for one afternoon and that was enough, full of young people "enjoying" themselves, and no peace on the beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Mirage of Nessebar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirage Of Nessebar Hotel Nessebar