“Excellent.”

Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Nessebar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Big plate of mussels fresh out of the black sea that were so delicious and hearty. And the drinks and english speaking waiter were first class.

3  Thank thefitfifer1978

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great location, fab views over the sea. The food is excellent and the service also. Could not have wished for a better "long lunch". Beware of the portions though, they are huge. We could not eat all the food we ordered, which was a shame. Salads are particularly lovely and fresh. For two people I would share a salad and possibly also a main course. You can always order more later if you need it!

4  Thank TravellerVera
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Certainly trade on their reputation and on their ratings here and elsewhere! Perhaps overpriced for what you actually get. Cheaper (and as good) restaurants within 100 metres,

3  Thank BagginsUK
Reviewed August 25, 2012

A dinner at least once at this restaurant is a must when spending the holiday in Nessebar or the surrounding area. Everything is cooked very well and the fish dishes taste divine. After reading the previous preview, I decided to try the fig icecream. Wonderful!

4  Thank SGVSofia
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Before going to Sunny Beach, we jotted down the top restaurants on the resort and Nessebar. We took the taxi boat over to Nessebar, and after wandered the cobbled streets, we found Neptun. The view was what attracted us there and then I realised it was one of the top 5 that I had listed from trip adviser. The service was excellent and the menu was diverse. I ordered Salmon steak and my partner was advised to get the prawns by the waiter. The food was amazing, the best that I had eaten while on holiday although a little pricier. Great view, atmosphere, service and food!!!

5  Thank Orlameg