Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Thanks anton and Adrian in flora ski depot

Very good service looked after us every day. Ski boots on boot warmers and skis out and ready as we... read more

Reviewed today
Simont1499
Amazing Ski School

We always use Hunters Ski School as always find them so helpful and friendly. From the... read more

Reviewed today
Chipodndslesontour
York, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Borovets
from $14.53
from $16.54
from $48.06
from $55.13
1,761 results
All reviews ski school next year great instructor my son big thanks intermediate group snowboarding lessons blue runs a great week few days hour lesson sense of humour complete beginner equipment hire many thanks every morning red run
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My niece spent a week in ski school with an instructor called Agni. She was proffesional, fun and pattient, my niece cant wait to come back again next year. Thank you Agni we hope to see you next year.

1  Thank Miche30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used Hunters again for their ski school, equipment, lift pass, airport transfers and accommodation.

This time we booked Ski School for 6 days for 2 Adults and 2 Children to ski together. Our Instructor was Vasko and he was very patient and friendly. We were amazed at the confidence our Children now have skiing and again have progressed to another level. They both want to come back again!

George and Icko in the ski depot are always friendly and willing to help with the ski equipment.

We will definitely use Hunters next time.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hunters ski and snowboard school is a great experience I recommend definitely. Petar from the snowboard school was really good at explaining how to do things very patient and cool person! Its worth the time and the money we gave! Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a few snowboarding lessons with Petar Domishlyarov, never done this before and it got me hooked,i would recommend using hunters,fantastic service,thanks for the experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter attended the Hunters Ski School in Borovets, starting as absolute beginner, and thanks to the wonderful instructor Agni Broumen she learnt to ski in a few days.

The first day she was already firm on the skis, second day comfortably using the drag lift and its track, while the third day she was going with other kids on the six-chair lift, skiing down the green track. The remaining few days she just improved her skills and leveraging more advanced tracks.

Being a skier myself since I was a kid, I could try to teach her myself, but would have probably been overprotective (parent worrying). Agni was able to guide her with the group, use her potential and in couple of days she was skiing freely.

Relaying greetings to Agni from my daughter Marija, 8 years old.
Thank you Hunters.