Review Highlights
ski school and instructor

Just returned from an amazing half term break in Borovets. The resort is generally nice and... read more

Reviewed today
Edebez1
London, United Kingdom
Snowboarding with Lubo - All time!

I was fortunate to have some snowboard lessons with Lubo. Not only is he an experienced... read more

Reviewed today
arielresnik
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Recommended experiences in and around Borovets
from $14.54
from $16.55
from $48.10
More Info
All reviews ski school next year amazing week instructor neil silver fox great instructor whole group beginners class blue runs fantastic holiday nice guy weeks skiing my son sense of humour love skiing balkan holidays absolute beginners
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I recently visited Borovets and had a ski lesson with Constantine. I am a beginner and he was very helpful & kind. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

we were total beginners when we arrived . Spent 6 days in ski school with Tzeco ( secc0) as our instructor. He was amazing ! very knowledgeable, friendly and always ensured we felt confident and ensured our safety at all times. He made our holiday amazing . I hope his boss reads this and him as cannot praise him enough !

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Svilen Shopov is the man. Went to Borovetts for the first time last year and had Svilenv teach me how to snowboard, he was such a good teacher that I decided to come back this year and requested that he teach me again.
Can't recommend this instructor enough, very patient, good at explaining and an excellent snowboarder himself.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Anatoli Todorov du bist Nummer eins,
Great time and great person.
See u next time for more parallel

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Came last year as complete beginners, back again this year, had snowboard lessons with Constantine (Frupy) both times, he’s the best instructor would highly recommend.