See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

The apartment is perfect - really big by other nations standards, lovely decor inside, has a really cosy bar / restaurant area, is metres away from the lifts and the staff couldn’t be lovelier.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Yavor K, Manager at TES Flora Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you very much for the nice words ! We will welcome you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

The location is just a few step from the lifts. The room was spacious and enough for a family with 2 kids. The cleaning was every day and really good. The personnel of the Tes Flora apartments were kind and helpful. In check out I have refered 2 small issues about the plumbing and sofa bed and the reception staff was really interesting about these and willing to fix them imediattelly. I will stay there in my next visit to Borovets.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Me and 3 friends (all 27) arrived on the 23rd of January 2018. Unfortunately they did not put us together, 2 of them where in the main hotel, me and my mate were in the building behind the hotel.

Therefore my review is based on the hotel building, behind the main hotel.

Rooms are decent size to move around in, the beds were very comfy - even though after a full day of skiing / snowboarding & drinking, I could of fallen asleep on a wooden floor, I was that tired.

We had enough storage space for 2 full suitcases & ski stuff.

The bathrooms were very good & very clean,

The breakfast is 12 Levs each day, so under £6 per day, its a buffet and was really nice & fresh. However, they do chop up fruit to "make it look pretty" even though this dries it all out.... a waste! The only bad point about breakfast is the fruit going dry. Everything else was great!

We were rarely in our rooms as we skied or snowboarded all day then stayed out to drink & eat.

You had to pay to use the pool....... which I thought was horrendous!

Few tips about Borovets

The exchange rate is better out in borovets compared to what is offered in the UK, they have plently of exchange rate shops.

Also it is cheaper to hire ski gear in borovets, compared to Traventuria.

Don't go straight into a bar or restaurant, They have people outside the shop trying to get punters in - So even thought we planned to eat at the Mexican restaurant, we "walked past a little" The fella then said "come come, you'll like our food etc" We asked for 6 free drinks & he accepted.

Night skiing is 22 Lev each night, we did it once & thought it was fantastic!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Yavor K, Manager at TES Flora Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for the comments,
The properties we rent are private apartments and studios which are not on the same floors or buildings. We are not renting all properties in the complex.

I am happy that you had good time skiing in Borovets and hope to see you soon

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Stayed for one week in TES Flora apartments in One-bedroom Studio in January 2018. It was for the second time booked through booking.com. The agency service staff who rent the apartments had a professional communication before. But, since I have a complains first to cleaning staff that they DID NOT CLEAN the apartment nor once during our 7 day stay (they just change the towels 3 times), then complained to the agency and published to booking.com, I received very unkind and not professional email from TES with the following message: "I inform you that you are an unwanted guest with us." Instead of improving the services, they chase the guests. I was very disappointed with the attitude of the cleaning lady for my complaints and her answer that "she had no time to clean the apartment and this is not a 5 star hotel". Of course it is not a 5 star, not even 1 star with such bad service. Sorry, but things should not be like this. I can say that this property service will be also unwanted for me and all of my friends in the future.

Room Tip: Avoid building 5 since they do not clean apartments at all.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank inotx6

We still remain our opinion and it is really better not to come again.

It seems that we have no opportunity to write comments for the guests visiting us.

Kind regards

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Clean, well equipped and perfect for a ski trip. The Flora hotel has a lovely spa, pool and gym. Some apartments are in the hotel and some in blocks just outside. The slopes are a hundred yards away and Hunters Ski School is in the building. Everything is convenient. All the apts we’ve stayed in are in good condition. This is our third stay here and we will be back!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank suehum3
Yavor K, Manager at TES Flora Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Sue,

Thank you for the nice words. We will be waiting for your next arrival for ski in Borovets.