Having seen many glowing reviews on Tripadvisor, I was rather hoping for a better experience than the one I got, here are the bad points.
- Slow check in, albeit we arrived early but there were LOTS of people waiting for check-in
- Dreadful lifts (only 2) which take ages
- Hopeless wifi, painfully slow and intermittently stops working
- Room is TINY, no room to open my case without it interfering with the rest of the layout
- No iron or ironing boards in the entire hotel but you can pay for their 'service', I arrived and needed a shirt ironed for going out to be told it could be around 40 minutes. I don't know what use that is to anyone that it 'could' be ready
- Old fashioned design in the corridors
- Very little noise suppression, hear everything from every angle
As to the good points - well, it is in a decent area and there are a lot of taxis, would not recommend this place though would spend a little more and get far better quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Jardins Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil