“I love this place”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Itaim Bibi
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have been in this restaurant many times and I shoul say that all times the food was exceptional. I really recommend the pasta's dishes and steaks. Always perfect with nice taste. They have another restaurant in the Cidade Jardim Shopping Center with exceptional view. Both are recommended. Nice evening with friends with beautiful people from São Paulo. One of my best choice always.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,972)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food was absolutely amazing. Easily one of the best Italian restaurants in Sao Paulo. Excellent value and really good wines . Try the "Bavete verde com lula e camarão ao pomodorini", is delicious, the " Stinco de vitelo alla boiscaiola com polenta" is also worth trying. Don't forget to book a table in advance, the place is always crowded.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Turned up early without a reservation but the Restaurant was full :-( However, we were offered Bar Stools by the kitchen window that gave us full exposure on how the meals were prepared and could see what was leaving from the kitchen to the tables :-)) That helped us to choose our meals as well.. Service was great, food was absolutely delicious and not just saying this, it was really really good.. I have been to many other Italian restaurants since Sao Paulo is full of them but the taste here was really good.. Decided to have our food by the kitchen sitting on the Bar Stools and it turned out to be for our benefit.. Having had an interaction with the head chef and chatting about the food had it's privileges where we were served some delicious appetizers by the head chef on the house! Definitely worth becoming a regular here and next visit will be with the kids :-))

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went evening to JARDIM CEDADE with Regina our best friend in Sao Paulo to DUE CUOCHI CUCINA
Great restaurant and nice atmosphere. Expensive but worth it Great views. Great food if you love Italian. .
The presentation of the dishes makes our hands run to the phone to take a picture
we will definitely be back for more,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Me and my girlfriend had a great sunday lunch at this place, it serves delicious, freshly prepared Italian food and the menu is pretty comprehensive. The only caveat I would mention are the prices, the dishes could definitely me more reasonably priced.