See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Very nice location, in exciting Moema, this hotel has basically eerything you need for an affordable price. I read a lot of reviews about "lost" stuff in the rooms, so I basically managed to avoid trouble and used the room safe and locked my luggage everyday before leaving the room... I had no problem. Breakfast room is very crowded in peak hours... Be aware.

Date of stay: July 2013
Diego L, Gerente at Intercity Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2015

Reviewed July 2, 2013

After trying many locations for my frequent trips to Sao Paulo I found this hotel very suitable to my needs: comfortable, large wardrobe with lap-top sized safe, fast and free internet connection, large working desk, many electric outlets, at three blocks form the Ibirapuera mall, short driving distance from Congonhas airport, good and free breakfast, good restaurant for dinner and lunch, desent gym and great outdoor pool.

Date of stay: July 2013

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was in Sao Paulo for a couple days during May 12, 2013 and stayed at this hotel, I actually was trying to stay at another hotel in Moema, but that hotel was full. Decided to stay at old reliable and just followed my previous advise, I asked for a room on the top floor and away from the main road. Room was clean, the breakfast was included in the room rate and the internet worked. Overall a decent hotel in Sao Paulo. I would stay again.

Room tip: upper floor away from the main road
Date of stay: May 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stopped at the Intercity Premium Ibirapuera last week. It is on the main Ibirapuera road, very handy for the shopping mall, and a good selection of restaurants. The rooms are quite spacious, firm but comfy bed, decent shower room. There is a small gym, and a small outside pool, that sees the sun in the morning. Staff are very helpful, and service good.

Room tip: Try to get a room at the back, as the road is very busy.
Date of stay: April 2013

Reviewed April 2, 2013

i forgot to write when i was in this hotel becasue of the rain the hotel was with NO electricity , i come at night in my room there was an emergency light only , i asked they said the light will come back only 3.00 AM , i was socked and surprised that the hotel does not have a Generator or any backup sistem .In Sao Paulo , Moema area i mean the hotel wiht no back up for electricity ???? so becarfull if u go on rainy season ...........but yup i am not going agian to this hotel NOP , sorry guys

Date of stay: April 2013

Hello.

We would like to thank you for your comment. We apologize for the inconveniences with eletricity.

We would like you to give us another chance to reverse the situation so you can have a new opinion on the hotel.

Have a nice day!