Enjoyed 8 nights here in Sao Paulo. Staff is fantastic. Friendly and helpful. Rooms are comfortable, small kitchen, large bed in bedroom and spacious bathroom with tub and shower.
Nice breakfast buffet with fresh fruit, pastries and eggs cooked to order. There is a bar with drinks and a limited dinner menu, but there are restaurants around the corner. Check out Coco Bambu when you are here.
The electrical outlets are the older Brazilian style, so they accept American plugs. No adapters needed here.
The AC units work great too.
I will stay here again when I return to Sao Paulo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your escape to Marriott Executive Apartments São Paulo and experience all of the luxuries of long stay apartments. Set in the secure residential area known as Vila Nova Conceição, the apartments offers a quiet oasis away from the thriving financial district. Ideally located amongst upscale shops and a variety of restaurants and next to Faria Lima Avenue, Itaim Bibi, Vila Olimpia, Berrini and Paulista business area. Seamlessly blending comfort and functional, our luxury apartments in São Paulo feature fully equipped kitchens, entertainment centers, work spaces and high-speed Internet access. A pleasant stroll from Ibirapuera Park, these elegant one, two and three-bedroom apartments in São Paulo offers housekeeping, grocery shopping and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Sao Paulo
- Marriott Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo Brazil