I was alone in a very large city and was unable to speak the local language. While this could have been an issue, the staff at this particular hotel went over and above to help me get around the local area, suggesting restaurants, places to watch football matches, etc. One issue I had in Sao Paulo was with the local taxi drivers finding my customer site. I was very stressed out about having to get from my customer site to the airport for my flight on the last day. The person at the desk that morning - Carter Potter - put my mind at ease by arranging everything for me including pre-payment of the taxi. The driver provided was also by far the best of my trip. Special thanks to Carter and the whole staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your escape to Marriott Executive Apartments São Paulo and experience all of the luxuries of long stay apartments. Set in the secure residential area known as Vila Nova Conceição, the apartments offers a quiet oasis away from the thriving financial district. Ideally located amongst upscale shops and a variety of restaurants and next to Faria Lima Avenue, Itaim Bibi, Vila Olimpia, Berrini and Paulista business area. Seamlessly blending comfort and functional, our luxury apartments in São Paulo feature fully equipped kitchens, entertainment centers, work spaces and high-speed Internet access. A pleasant stroll from Ibirapuera Park, these elegant one, two and three-bedroom apartments in São Paulo offers housekeeping, grocery shopping and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Sao Paulo
- Marriott Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo Brazil