“Nice for a long stay”

Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo
Ranked #52 of 327 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for seven weeks and I was very happy with the hotel. The staff are fantastic, especially the breakfast staff, very friendly and they even taught me some Portuguese. The rooms are a little dated, however they are about to refurbishing the rooms as I checked out. Price is also quite high as it is not your typical Marriott, tiny pool and tiny gym.

• Stayed: September 2013
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear guest, thank you very much for your compliments regarding our staff service and I am glad we were able to help an assist you during your long stay at the hotel. I would also like to inform that we already have the recently renovated rooms available.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited Sau Paulo and this hotel was recommended by our hosts. At check in we were offered an upgrade to the Executive floor. This included quite a few add-ons and was well worth the additional cost.

The food in the Executive Lounge is well prepared and there is an excellent choice. The tapas style appetisers in the evening were very tasty and there was a very wide selection for breakfast.

The sleep quality and cleanliness of the rooms was impeccable.

The hotel was centrally located and in an area of the city within walking distance of good restaurants

The rooms and service were both excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any visitors to Sau Paulo.

Room Tip: I would recommend the upgrade to the Exec floor is it is available
1  Thank RedarmyVancouver
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Staff at the hotel were excellent, very knowledgeable and eager to assist. The rooms were nice and kept clean. The morning breakfast buffett was plentiful and the wait staff were always there to help. Only detractors for me were the difficulty in getting a hot shower. Took several minutes to warm up, and the location of the hotel. The area was in the south part of the city and away from the downtown area. That being said I would diffinately stair there on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest, I am very happy that our staff was able to provide you with an exceptional service and to inform you that we have reviewed all the shower mixers to fix the problem and make a continuous inspection to avoid future problems. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. The apartment style means I can get more space overall. Although the bedroom was a bit small since they needed to fit a queen size bed but its not a problem for me. Having a spacious living room with kitchenette was much more appreciated for working and freedom to prepare snacks or meals. Although the complementary bottled water in the room was small, the front desk readily provided some each morning. Front desk staff was always friendly and happy to advise on restaurants and sightseeing. The restaurant staff was warm and friendly which I enjoyed early in the morning during breakfast. Only ate dinner there once and food was quite nice. Housekeeping was a bit of hit and miss. Some days everything was replenished, other days, items or towels missing. I was very happy with the location. Although the room rate was a bit more expensive than other hotels used by our company but because this hotel was in a very safe area, we were actually able to walk to a number of restaurants nearby for dinner. This makes it so much more convenient and stress free. I would definitely stay here again when I return to SP.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Yas8oz

Dear guest, I really appreciate your great comments about the hotel product, service and location, and I regret that housekeeping service was not consistent during your stay. The Vila Nova Conceição neighborhood where the hotel is located is much appreciated by our guests and indeed safe, charming and delightful, with many options of great restaurants and just 3 blocks from the Ibirapuera Park, the main park of Sao Paulo. Thank you very much and I look forward to host and welcome you again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel is located in quite a safe area of Sao Paulo.

The staff at the front desk and particularly in the restaurant were incredibly friendly and accommodating. I felt like I was at home with friends I had known for years! The room had a separate sitting room with a kitchenette, the bedroom a little cramped but comfortable, and the bathroom quite spacious with a nice shower. The room was always clean and well equipped.

Despite the restaurant being renovated the breakfast was good, with a well stocked buffet and fresh cooked eggs and omelettes on offer.

The temperature in the room was uncomfortable, when I arrived it was 14°C, I set it to heat but the heating did not work. Eventually I turned off the conditioning all together and after a few hours it heated up to ~20°C, but at night it became stuffy. This was not comfortable, but everything else was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ujamaflip

Dear guest, thank you very much for your compliments and I am sorry that the temperature of your room was not comfortable. For the situations where the air conditioning does not warm enough according to guest's expectations, we have portable heaters available that can make you feel more comfortable and accomodated.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in late April on a very short business trip. The room was clean and modern with a balcony, kitchen, and living area. The staff is extremely friendly, Ana from the restaurant greeted myself and my coworkers by name at every breakfast. The front desk workers gave me complementary bottles of water every time I asked. I found the restaurant convenient for a quick meal or coffee. There is also a small store with a limited amount of snacks and other food for sale. I cannot comment on location because I did not get a chance to explore much. I was disappointed on my last morning not to have hot water to shower (04/25). I tried running the water periodically for several minutes from 3am-7am but the temperature never got above lukewarm. Hot water is a must for me and I was disappointed not to be able to shower before my long flight home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest, I am very thankful for your comments on the restaurant service and the guest room facilities. Our goal is to take personal care and always recognize our guests. I apologize for the problem with the hot water and would like to inform you that we reviewed the water temperature of all guest rooms and fixed the problem of this specific room right after it was identified. Eduardo Yoshimoto I General Manager

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks, and was very impressed by the cleanliness of the apartments. I was appointed a one bed,which had bedroom, spacious bathroom (no seperate shower) and living area with kitchenette. the living area is large enough to entertain, work and relax and the TV channels offer a good mix. The room service at the hotel did not disappoint and i ordered a few times rather than heading out to any restaurants. The price is also reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much and I am glad we were able to provide you the special feeling of home away from home. I am also very happy to communicate that we are renovating all guest rooms to make them even more comfortable and relaxing by the end of 2013.