I stayed here for seven weeks and I was very happy with the hotel. The staff are fantastic, especially the breakfast staff, very friendly and they even taught me some Portuguese. The rooms are a little dated, however they are about to refurbishing the rooms as I checked out. Price is also quite high as it is not your typical Marriott, tiny pool and tiny gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your escape to Marriott Executive Apartments São Paulo and experience all of the luxuries of long stay apartments. Set in the secure residential area known as Vila Nova Conceição, the apartments offers a quiet oasis away from the thriving financial district. Ideally located amongst upscale shops and a variety of restaurants and next to Faria Lima Avenue, Itaim Bibi, Vila Olimpia, Berrini and Paulista business area. Seamlessly blending comfort and functional, our luxury apartments in São Paulo feature fully equipped kitchens, entertainment centers, work spaces and high-speed Internet access. A pleasant stroll from Ibirapuera Park, these elegant one, two and three-bedroom apartments in São Paulo offers housekeeping, grocery shopping and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Sao Paulo
- Marriott Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo Brazil