The only minus here is location, every day we spend 20R to get to the down town.
Not a big problem,right?
People here are awesome, guys on reception are perfect. I hope that their salary is so big as their patience and professonalism.
Food is good, internet fast, rooms clean and fresh, 12 and 10 are the only floor for smokers, view is nice, pool is long enough to have fun.
There is no Spa,so we drove to Renaissance ,not far away. You pay 90 reals and stay at their spa,which includes pool,jacuzzi,sauna and also you can get a massage for 160-400 reals.
Anyway, Marriott here is about staff, very nice ,very good trained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your escape to Marriott Executive Apartments São Paulo and experience all of the luxuries of long stay apartments in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Set in the secure residential area known as Vila Nova Conceição, the apartments offers a quiet oasis away from the thriving financial district. Ideally located amongst upscale shops and a variety of restaurants and next to Faria Lima Avenue, Itaim Bibi, Vila Olimpia, Berrini and Paulista business area. Seamlessly blending comfort and functional, our luxury apartments in São Paulo feature fully equipped kitchens, entertainment centers, work spaces and high-speed Internet access. A pleasant stroll from Ibirapuera Park, these elegant one, two and three-bedroom apartments in São Paulo offers housekeeping, grocery shopping and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Sao Paulo
- Marriott Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sao Paulo Brazil