LOCATION: The hotel is located in the business area of Vila Olimpia, so it's a good option if you are travelling for business in that area of the city, but if you are planing to visit tourist sites like downtown, be aware that they'll be very far away as Sao Paulo is a big city. There's a metro station about 4 blocks away and it takes about 45 minutes to reach downtown. There are several restaurants around the hotel, from cheap cafeterias to expensive "churrascarias". There's a four-story mall conveniently located across the street with mini-supermarket, money exchange booth, drugstore and a large fast food area.
SERVICE: Staff is generally kind and helpful, with good skills in English and Spanish. Attention from waiters in the restaurant deserves a special mention, as well as room service staff.
FOOD: A fairly good breakfast is included in the rate, including fresh fruit, cereals, juices and a omelette bar. Restaurant and room service food is quite inconsistent. Freshness of the ingredients and presentation could be much better. Room service is not available 24 hours a day, just from 6am to 11pm.
ROOMS: They are ample with a good working area and free wi-fi access (connection is a little unstable). Bathrooms have standard size with no bathtub, just shower with immediate hot water and good pressure. Ammenities could be more attractive but they're ok for the hotel's category. Towels have standard quality and size. Other room features are a flat plasma screen with few international channels and a mini-bar with enough space to stock your own drinks or snacks bought in the supermarket. Matresses are sometimes a little old and bumpy but linnens and pillows are fine. Sleep quality is good as rooms have adecuate noise isolation.
HOUSKEEPING TEST: I left a chocolate wrapper under the bed and it was properly picked up by the hosekeeping lady when cleaning the room. In general room cleanliness was excellent.
COMMON AREAS: Lobby is functional and well decorated. There's only one restaurant with three fixed opening schedules, so it's not open all the time. There's a small workout room in the mezzanine next to the meeting rooms, with just two threadmills and two eliptic machines.
OVERALL: It's a good no-frills business class hotel with adecuate service and a good location for business in the Vila Olympia area. Value for money is good, with breakfast and internet access included in the rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Caesar Business Vila Olímpia is located in one of the most important areas of the city of Sao Paulo, close to major companies. We are surrounded by great restaurants and bars, which provides visitors with moments of fun after a long day at work. For those who enjoy good shopping malls we are close to Vila Olimpia and JK Iguatemi. We are only 5km away from Congonhas Airport and 38 km from Guarulhos International Airport. With cozy rooms, 24 hour room service, restaurant Amaranto, free wireless internet and diverse and large function rooms. Everything to make your stay the most memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caesar Business Vila Olimpia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Vila Olimpia Sao Paulo, Brazil