“Mexican Cuisine at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico
Ranked #3,456 of 38,738 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit here. Wow... it was way more crowded… must be getting popular, and I know why. Good food at reasonable (for São Paulo) prices. We had the chile con carne dip with chips for an appetizer. Very tasty, but not very many chips… had to order more. I had a marguerita… they actually knew how to make it on the rocks with a salted rim. I had a carne burrito... very tasty… wish it came with a side of beans, rice and salsa. Yep… I will go back.

There are newer reviews for Hecho en Mexico

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Went there for dinner. Simple place, no frills, crowded place. The staff is very friendly. Lved the food and the place.
Location - 7/10
Ambiance - 6/10 (its not a romantic diner place!)
service - 9/10
Food quality - 8/10
Return - YES

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Such a shame as the area could really use a good Mexican restaurant and thios one you can walk to from the Staybridge Suites. The food here is just OK and on the last two visits we have not been satisfied with the service. Will not be going back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is fairly authentic... not overly fancy... and features really good food at reasonalbe prices. We ordered Chili Con Carne as an appetizer. To my surprise, the chips were freshly prepared on site. The chili was very fresh and tasty. Next, we both ordered Burritos. In both cases, they were very tasty. For dessert, we ordered a cottage cheese pie... delicious. I will definitely come back here.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This little Mexican restaurant is one nice pick if you like homemade food and cheap prices. The nachos are really fresh. The quesadilla with pork meat is delicious, as well as the meat one, with onions. As a starter the melted cheese with mushrooms is tasty, but a bit oily. Service must improve, I went two times there and in both occasions the waiters were confused and slow.