You get what you pay for.
Don't expect large rooms, room service and great breakfast options.
It's a budget hotel and really delivers the basics.
- Rooms are tiny, yet clean and all refurbished. Aircon works properly although a bit noisy. Free in-room wifi is great
- Location is great, however, be aware you won't find any grocery store, bakery or cafes nearby on the streets. On the other hand, Morumbi Mall is just across the street where you can find almost everything, either you wanna shop or have something to eat. You can also try Market Place mall, which is another great place just at the opposite side of Morumbi.
- Breakfast doesn't really have much options, but again you get what you pay for (around USD4)
- Check-in process was ok, but I noticed long queues depending on the time
Recommended for a short stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil