“Happy Hour deserves a TEN!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barbacoa Morumbi Shopping

Barbacoa Morumbi Shopping
Ranked #160 of 38,109 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Happy Hour deserves a TEN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My colleague was staying at the Blue Tree across the street so when we finished our normal work, went there several days in a row to get our paperwork and reports up to date on our computers in the late afternoon and this operation took us into the happy hour.
The waiter service is excellent and the snacks offered during the happy hour are awesome. We also had a few caipirinhas made with cachaça Germania (at my suggestion!) and they were perfectly prepared. The decoration of the restaurant is sensational even down to the photos on the walls of the restroom! My colleague and I have been there many times so the maître that we have seen many times made a point to meet us at the restaurant entrance every time we arrived. One of the waiters Francisco was very attentive and amiable. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I have also had full meals there several times. Their wine card is extraordinary. Try the Barbacoa and I can guarantee that you rill be pleased.

• Visited October 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“good restaurant if you like meat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

nice restaurant with big salad buffet and good meats.
it is located in a shopping mall about 10 mins by car from the hotel so it's an easy access.

Visited May 2013
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Salad bar and steaks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Many restaurants to choose from in the Gourmet section of the Morumbi Shopping food court. Chose this one because it was the busiest. Turned out to be a very good choice. The steaks were great but the salad bar was superb. I do not know if you can just get the salad bar but I might do that next time I am in SP. The service was attentive.

• Visited May 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“The Meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

What are you looking for? A good restaurant with an appraisal atmosphere with a spectacular buffet and the best cut meat of Brasil and world. Here is the place. Worth every nickel spent. The movement reveals how competitive this place is. If possible reserve a space in your stomach for the dessert that are awesome.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cookeville, Tennessee
“I went for the beef - but the salad bar would have been more than adequate!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had heard about Brazilian beef and the Morumbi Shopping area is adjacent to the Hilton Hotel, so I tried Barbacoa. I really had to restrain myself at the salad bar. It was a visual feast and had I even tried small samples of everything that looked good there would have been no room left for the beef. The meat was perfectly done (for my taste on the rare side of medium rare), tender and flavorful.
And that was just lunch!

Visited March 2013