1,903 results
All reviews the club lounge paulista avenue special thanks concierge desk room service amazing hotel outdoor pool great room other hotels fitness center safe area lobby bar business trip enjoyed my stay rooms are large sadrac paulo
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I checked into this hotel on May 25th and left on Friday, May 31st. I arrived early from the US after 20 hours of travel and Maestá checked us in and allowed us to check-in early, which was beyond appreciated. The hotel property is clean, beautifully designed and the food is amazing. However the staff is what I most appreciated. Everyone was so helpful, kind and professional at the restaurant, Renata at Concierge and the front desk staff like Maestá helping us get taxis. Thanks for a great stay!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Mrs. Marie H,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you had a great experience at the InterContinental São Paulo.
Your beautiful compliments about our staff are highly appreciated, and were shared with our team.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

superb location..write off paulista..good common areas..the bar is great..the rooms a large and comfortable and have all the comforts..look a little tired compared to the ultra modern design competitors in the fasanos of the world..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our location and facilities are highly appreciated.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Once you stay here, you quickly realize why this hotel is highly rated on TripAdvisor. It’s one block off of the main avenue, Paulista, but tucked away so you don’t have the noise and traffic of the main avenue. It’s also a short walk from the Masp Trianon Metro station. Cyros checked me in after a long overnight flight from the U.S. and he was welcoming and personable. I even awarded him a TripAdvisor lapel pin for providing great service. I had a twin bed room and it was spacious and has a beautiful warm decor. The bathroom had a shower, a bathtub and great countertop space. Other Front Desk staff who provided great service are Gabriel and Isabella. Roni and Carlos in the restaurant were great as well as Cedric and Henrique at the bar. I wrote the concierge prior to my arrival and Veronika responded and provided great service. I also met the other concierge, Renata, who is warm and personable. I had a wonderful stay here and would highly recommend this hotel. The Petit Gateau Orange cake in the restaurant was so great that I had it twice during my four night stay. I also had the salmon entree twice during my stay. The hotel offers a spacious gym on the lower level that has personal trainers on duty during the day hours. The floorplate of the building is not large so they’re not lots of rooms per floor. The floral arrangements on the lobby/bar/elevator lobby level were beautiful and there’s a modern fireplace in the reception area. It’s easy to have a beautiful hotel property because money can facilitate that but what makes a property great is the quality of its staff. The staff is well trained and treats guests like valued members of their family. This was my fourth trip to São Paulo and I love this hotel. I look forward to returning here.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you had such a positive experience at the InterContinental São Paulo.
Your compliments about so many aspects of your stay, specially our staff, are highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcome you back, so we can provide you an even better experience.

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

First time at this hotel. Rooms are big and comfortable, WiFi is excellent, location is central to São Paulo, neighborhood is safe and walkable with a number of nice restaurants close by, service was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good as they had fresh fruits, cheeses, cold cuts and ability to make eggs any style.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our location, facilities and services are highly appreciated.

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

This is my second time , very professional, got a great room club level , staff as always very friendly, excellent service from lobby to friendly bar staff to the club lounge which I highly recommend to enhance your experience. This is definitely one of the best hotels if you are here in São Paulo for business. I shall return

Trip type: Traveled on business
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our staff and Club Lounge are highly appreciated.