The pros : nice location in Jardim, in a fairly quiet street while close to the main avenue. Good facilities and comfortable rooms (one of our rooms had a refurbished bathroom, the other not). Excellent service by Renata (Chef Concierge) going to the extra mile to attend and exceed client expectations (with Katia's assistance on our departure day).
The cons : service at breakfast a bit chaotic, very long wait for egg orders (20 min +), very noisy place (partly due to Iberia crews). Also a very long check in process, even at 22h00 at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil