Stayed 2 notes on a business stay. Was warmly received. There was a mistake in the booking but the reception worked on it, kept me updated such that the wait didn't seem too long. I was upgraded which might be why I loved the room. Very spacious, excellent bed which really gave me 2 gd notes rest. Long working desk with the necessary power points accessible for my devices. The breakfast has a fairly large range. This being Brazil, there were options that is not usually available elsewhere in the world e.g. Acai Banana. The checkout went smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil