We would like to say a huge thank you to the staff of the Intercontinental Sao Paulo. We stayed only 2 nights, but the best 2 nights in any Intercontinental that we stayed before. We are Gold Ambassador members and stayed in a few Intercontinental hotels, but this is the best one so far. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always so helpful. we went for business first and then pleasure and ending up here. We will recommend this hotel to any one wanting to visit Sao Paulo, whether for business or pleasure. Well done to you all and thank you for a great stay. Should we ever return to Sao Paulo we will indeed stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil