Good location and relatively new hotel with modern amenities and facilities. Unfortunately some issues during check in and assignment of the room including lack of Room upgrade( Platinum card), but this was later improved. Good hotel and a decent alternative if staying in this part of São Paulo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a sophisticated business hotel, located just one block away from Paulista Avenue, where you will be surrounded by beauty and charm during your entire stay. We provide Free Wi-Fi internet to our guests. The subway station is just two blocks away from the hotel. Easy access to attractions such as the Oscar Freire Street, the Art Museum of Sao Paulo (MASP) and Trianon Park - all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil