I stayed in several hotels in Sao Paulo in the past.. but since some years ago I stay always in the Intercontinental usually for business.
Exceptional welcoming and customer Service. Staff always smiling and able (and well trained) to support you.
Free and EASY Internet access for all your devices. Really added value for business.
Rooms: clean & renovated, bathroom fully furnished by L'Occitane and housekeeping support you on additional needs.
Restaurants: Great and complete breakfast, fresh juice, fruits, and pastry. Sophisticated dishes for lunch.
FANTASTIC FITNESS CENTER !!! and terrace with swimming pool.
Exceptional location in Sao Paulo, lot of great Restaurants (Brazilian churrasco, Japanese, Argentinian, Italian) at walking distance.
Close to Oscar Freire Street for promenade & shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil