Stayed for 2 nights. Check in and out super quick. Nice room with everything you could ask for including free bottled water. Nice touch. Bed probably the most comfortable I have slept in. Offered free Wifi which was quick and efficient. Good location for Paulista.
Breakfast was ok with attentive staff. Only downside is they only give you side plates(small) so you keep having to go up to the buffet to get a reasonable sized breakfast.
Would definitely stay here again. A good choice and reasonable rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil