When the second half of a business trip was cancelled at short notice, I ended up living in the Mercure for a week with little opportunity to escape except for dinners and lunch etc. This could have been a recipe for cabin fever, but this great hotel looked after me well.
The room I had (and those of my colleagues) look just like the professional photos and were modern and clean and welcoming. Also, of the three hotels in Brazil we have stayed in on this trip, the Mercure is both the cheapest (about £80 per night) and the best.
The only criticisms I would have is that there are no face towels in the bathroom and no complimentary bottled water, and also very few English language channels on the TV, but for the price, hardly big issues.
The bed is large and comfortable.
Reception staff were friendly and spoke good English.
Overall, a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins hotel is located in the centre of the main commercial and tourist center of Sao Paulo, close to the major financial center of the town. This 20 storey-hotel is an excellent choice for both leisure and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Brazil