Stayed here for 2 nights and recommend the hotel. Rooms are spacious, staff are educated and trained. There is a welcoming tropical juice in the lobby. Bathrooms are clean (showers are great). However they do not offer complimentary breakfast (tip: right across the corner, in Augusta street, there is a brand new Starbucks that offers reasonable Brazilian breakfast) and restaurant at main floor is a bit pricey. Worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins hotel is located in the centre of the main commercial and tourist center of Sao Paulo, close to the major financial center of the town. This 20 storey-hotel is an excellent choice for both leisure and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Brazil