“Thank you tripadvisor for a reliable recommendation”
Review of Santovino Ristorante - CLOSED

Santovino Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: Santovino is located at the very best location of Sao Paulo, in the neighborhood of Jardins. The restaurant offers one of the best modern Italian food in Sao Paulo. Try our external area for a relaxing afternoon with some of our best selection of wines. Our wine menu was elected the best of Brazil in 2012 by Prazeres da Mesa Prize.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've lived in São Paulo for almost thirty years AND I love Italian food, AND I have a short list of favorites. To celebrate Easter I wanted to try something new and was curious about the high ratings Santovino earned. They are well deserved. It's one of the better meals I've had in this overspriced and overrated city. The food is exquisite, the service is competent and the price fair. The menu is varied, creative and complete.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

On Feb. 15, 2013, my girlfriend and I decided to get a quick dinner at Santovino Ristorante before attending a birthday party. Neither of us were particularly starving so we each just ordered a main course and a couple cocktails. I had the tagliatelle with tomato sauce and fresh basil along with a vodka tonic. While my girlfriend had the cheese ravioli and a mojito. Both of our dishes were pretty and quite delicious. The serving sizes were just right and the pastas were cooked to al dente.

Continue reading at www.iamlatam.com

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I ate here for lunch in early march and it couldn't have been better. There were three choices of appetiver,entree and desert. My firend and I chose different dishes in each category and all dishes were great. The price was approx $25 for lunch,.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a São Paulo inhabitant and I must say I turned into a Santovino fan. The food was really well prepared, the environment is rather pleasant for the family, and the wine options range from nice and cheaper wines to the very best available.

For all those reasons and for the fact that the food is totaly worth the price charged, Santovino turns into a very nice option for those visiting the city.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Best italian food in Sao Paulo! Amazing ambiance, great vibe, outdoor seating, romantic. I went there twice while visiting SP and both times my food was great! Had carpaccio, pesto ravioli and fish of the day. I honestly wanted to lick my plate that's how good it was. Of course great food comes with a great price. It is expensive but worth every penny. Go there if you're in SP.