“Couldn't have been better”
Review of Santovino Ristorante - CLOSED

Santovino Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: Santovino is located at the very best location of Sao Paulo, in the neighborhood of Jardins. The restaurant offers one of the best modern Italian food in Sao Paulo. Try our external area for a relaxing afternoon with some of our best selection of wines. Our wine menu was elected the best of Brazil in 2012 by Prazeres da Mesa Prize.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I ate here for lunch in early march and it couldn't have been better. There were three choices of appetiver,entree and desert. My firend and I chose different dishes in each category and all dishes were great. The price was approx $25 for lunch,.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a São Paulo inhabitant and I must say I turned into a Santovino fan. The food was really well prepared, the environment is rather pleasant for the family, and the wine options range from nice and cheaper wines to the very best available.

For all those reasons and for the fact that the food is totaly worth the price charged, Santovino turns into a very nice option for those visiting the city.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Best italian food in Sao Paulo! Amazing ambiance, great vibe, outdoor seating, romantic. I went there twice while visiting SP and both times my food was great! Had carpaccio, pesto ravioli and fish of the day. I honestly wanted to lick my plate that's how good it was. Of course great food comes with a great price. It is expensive but worth every penny. Go there if you're in SP.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in as usual with some friends to dine and drink some good wine. The cod fish with fresh pasta was superb! Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Definitely worth a repeat visit. Expensive but worth it. The carpaccio starter was impeccable and just melts in your mouth. The salmon with lemon risotto was outstanding. Service was attentive and the restaurant decor with clean lines and window to the kitchen are lovely. It was a lovely lunch and I imagine the ambiance at dinner is even nicer.