If you are staying here for anything other than to get some sleep you are in for a rude awakening. The wifi at this hotel was the worst I have ever seen. I know cell service is bad in Sao Paulo but I even tried using the hard wire and it was worse. I would rather have dial up internet. The rooms are nothing to jump up and down about, make sure you get a room without twin size beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is located just beside the Anhembi Convention and the Exhibition Center (the largest in Latin America). We are also close to SÃ£o Paulo's main expressways, making easy the access to the entire Northern zone of the city. The Anhembi Convention and Exhibition Center are available for up to 18.000 people and the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is the closest hotel to the Convention Center. Just 4 minutes walking. Located across the street from one of the largest Brazil's Carnival Parade, the Sambodromo. Free shuttles to a Shopping Malls. Welcome to Sao Paulo and welcome to the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel. Sejam Bem Vindos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Holiday Inn Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Sao Paulo, Brazil