“Daytime Only”

$204.00*
and up
Private City Tour of São Paulo
Reviewed November 8, 2012

One of the more interesting squares in the centre of Sao Paulo, but now mainly office buildings. The elegant old mansion blocks of Avenida Sao Luis are beautiful. Suggest to visit during the day as the square has it's fair share of users - not so safe at night ;-)

2  Thank goldmathmos

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I walked over an hour to the park because I desperately wanted original artwork from local artists. While the Square itself is trashy and dirty, the vendors are respectful and wonderful. The Square had tons of local artists, I mean TONS. It was nearly art overload and I wish I could have taken them all home. The food side of the Square was so crowded and trashy that I didn't even bother to take a look so I stayed with the arts vendors. I found all of my souvenirs and wasn't scared to use my credit card for those vendors that accepted credit. I figure, this is the 21st century and if my account is robbed I can always get the money back because the bank is insured. Best day to go is on Sunday.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A nice weekend market with lots of arts and crafts up for sale, for a good bargain. Food is available too.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's not beautiful and it's not very secure.......................

Reviewed May 27, 2012

During weekdays it is "just" a crowded square with locals running from one side to another to pick up buses and subway. When weekends come, the place is transformed into a handcraft fair square. As it can be reached by subway, it is easy to be visited.