So maybe this place is some sort of local institution and had some sort of stately elegance circa 1980....with that said, it is the equivalent of a Sony Walkman when comparing to an Ipod nowadays. I stayed here for only one night and then switched hotels. Sure it is clean, the location pretty good and the staff is nice enough but for the money (not cheap by any means), I would stay many other places in SP. Time to renovate big-time Mr. Maksoud!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the most iconic hotels in São Paulo, Maksoud Plaza Hotel is quite simply the place to stay when visiting the city for business or leisure. Perfectly located just one block off of fashionable Avenida Paulista, steps from top businesses and the finest shopping and restaurants in the Bela Vista district, our hotel is a beacon of five-star luxury. Whether you are relaxing in our 416 exquisitely designed rooms or suites, unwinding in the heated indoor pool or savoring gourmet cuisine in our renowned restaurant, you will experience the epitome of elegance and sophistication. Guests arriving at Maksoud Plaza find themselves immersed in a rare union of art and architecture. The majestic Atrium Lobby is adorned with the works of world-famous artists yet the ambiance is warm, cozy and inviting. At every moment of your stay, you will enjoy the bespoke service and gracious hospitality that have set Maksoud Plaza as São Paulo's premier business and social hub for over 37 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maksoud Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maksoud Plaza Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Maksoud Plaza Hotel Sao Paulo