I reserved this hotel by the good reviews at this website. General evaluation was good, with value for money. However, I was disappointed with the room and atmosphere when I stayed. The quality of room was much lower than expected. The bed and linen was not only worn, but also dirty in part. Moreover, at night when I stayed, students group stayed too. They were quite noisy and reckless. But nobody controlled them. It looked like a market. It was a pity to stay there!
I recovered a little from a concierge bell boy who took a taxi and helped my baggage repaired. Even though location was good, quality of the hotel was not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estanplaza Paulista offers an ideal location in midtown. Only two blocks from Paulista Avenue, it stands in the area of Jardins, the city's most refined district in town, with proximity to the main banking and financial companies. Estanplaza Paulista is an elegant boutique hotel that provides a great variety of facilities and services to business and leisure guests. Decorated in Brazilian colonial style, the hotel was designed to make the travelers feel the comfort and enjoy the facilities offered, such as 120 rooms with air conditioning, workstation with free broadband internet, two-line telephone, cable TV, marble and bathrooms. Wireless in public areas, Estancafe with variety entertainment attractions, 24hour room service, Paillard restaurant, sauna, fitness center and a full structure of events also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil