Stayed here for two nights while in Sao Paulo for a friend's wedding. We arrived at 4pm (way past check in time) but had to wait over an hour for our room to be ready. The mini fridge in the room wasn't working, and it took a while for someone to come up and check it. It ended up having to be replaced.
Other than that, the hotel was ok. Location is good, breakfast is adequate. But there are so many hotels in São Paulo, I'm not sure I'd choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estanplaza Paulista offers an ideal location in midtown. Only two blocks from Paulista Avenue, it stands in the area of Jardins, the city's most refined district in town, with proximity to the main banking and financial companies. Estanplaza Paulista is an elegant boutique hotel that provides a great variety of facilities and services to business and leisure guests. Decorated in Brazilian colonial style, the hotel was designed to make the travelers feel the comfort and enjoy the facilities offered, such as 120 rooms with air conditioning, workstation with free broadband internet, two-line telephone, cable TV, marble and bathrooms. Wireless in public areas, Estancafe with variety entertainment attractions, 24hour room service, Paillard restaurant, sauna, fitness center and a full structure of events also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil