Most hotels in Sao Paulo are 1960's ugly but the Gran Estan Plaza has an elegant French style on the outside with a nice Art Deco on the inside. The staff is very friendly and speak English. Brazil's customer service is usually as bad as France's so this Hotel was a pleasant surprise and a good experience. I stayed 3 nights and look forward to my return. However, don't be the ugly American who wears jeans and a t-shirt as that makes us all look bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining a classic architecture with rich and unique Brazilian decoration in the middle of Berrini and Nacoes Unidas Avenues, the Gran Estanplaza Berrini has become the newest benchmark in service refinement in Sao Paulo. Its touch of opulence and charm fascinate the most sophisticated guests. Ideal for business travelers, the hotel offers a full structure of services and facilities such as workstation with high speed internet in all rooms, DVD, central air- conditioning, 2 balconies in each room, sitting area, cable TV, marble bathroom, business center and 24 hour room service. Featuring the fitnmess centre the guests can enjoy all the facilities of an urban Spa, such as massage, sauna, yoga and relaxing sessions without leaving the hotel. Enjoy the library with fireplace or the happy hour at the European- style cafe after having a nice dinner at the Paillard Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gran Estanplaza Berrini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil