Had a hard time rating this between Average and Very Good. I would call it "good." Good location - safe and accessible to the UN and WTC. The room was average/good but I do agree with other reviewers that the noise from the street was barely filtered - at times it was as noisy as having the window open.
The service was excellent and the staff were friendly and accomodating. Food service was good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining a classic architecture with rich and unique Brazilian decoration in the middle of Berrini and Nacoes Unidas Avenues, the Gran Estanplaza Berrini has become the newest benchmark in service refinement in Sao Paulo. Its touch of opulence and charm fascinate the most sophisticated guests. Ideal for business travelers, the hotel offers a full structure of services and facilities such as workstation with high speed internet in all rooms, DVD, central air- conditioning, 2 balconies in each room, sitting area, cable TV, marble bathroom, business center and 24 hour room service. Featuring the fitnmess centre the guests can enjoy all the facilities of an urban Spa, such as massage, sauna, yoga and relaxing sessions without leaving the hotel. Enjoy the library with fireplace or the happy hour at the European- style cafe after having a nice dinner at the Paillard Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gran Estanplaza Berrini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil