São Paulo is expensive... Someone told me that its the third most expensive city in the world and having been there, it's definitely true.
This hotel is in a very busy location so prepare yourself for the noise of traffic and aeroplanes. There is one restaurant which buffet breakfast and lunch and menu for dinner. Strangely, the room service menu is better and bigger than the menu in the restaurant, but the staff are helpful and happy to get you something from either menu.
It has a swimming lane on the room... Great if you're the only one using it. Not ideal if someone else comes along. The gym has enough equipment for a decent workout. The only thing I would say is that there is only one bottle of water a day put in the room, anything else you pay for.
This is an ok hotel but probably not up to the usual Radisson standard. The older rooms are poorly laid out and you have to climb over the toilet to get in the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe RoomPremium Room Royal FloorFitness CenterMeeting Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Radisson Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Radisson
- Radisson Blu Sao Paulo Brazil