See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a holiday. Well located hotel, close to Ibirapuera Park and great restaurants. The subway station is not nearby. The gym and pool are good, both on the roof, where you enjoy a beautiful view of the city. Educated and attentive assistants. Standard room, no luxuries, with adequate cleaning. The number of wheelchair users has attracted attention, since it is one of the few hotels that are adequately prepared to receive these guests: VERY POSITIVE POINT. Also adequate breakfast and taxi drivers from the cooperative that serves the hotel are very knowledgeable and attentive.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Green Place I, Gerente de relações com clientes at Green Place Flat Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Tiago,

Your evaluation is very important for us, make sure that we always look for the good service and improvement of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the Green Place Ibirapuera Hotel!

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I stayed twice and i would stay at Greenplace Flat again. The location is good, although there is not close to subway station. The rooms are spacious, clean and with wi fi. Good breakfast and gentle staffs.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Green Place I, Depto Comercial at Green Place Flat Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Dear.

We are grateful for your evaluation and choice.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you and help a great and enjoyable experience.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 22, 2016

I stayed here for five nights for a work trip to unifesp located a short walk away. I was lucky to have a room on the 18th floor, with a great view of Sao Paulo. The set up of the room was apartment like which works really well for an extended stay. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was nice too. I was told not to walk around by myself at night, and I didn't, but I never felt unsafe to be honest.

Stayed: February 2016
Green Place I, Departamento Comercial at Green Place Flat Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2016

Dear;

We appreciate that evaluated us and hope your trip was a success.
We hope to return to Brazil and has taken good experiences of our country.

Best Regards

Reviewed January 20, 2016

Staff were very helpful, we had a room on a high floor as we asked and they provided a crib for our baby as soon as we checked in. Breakfast is good but there was a fly 'swimming' in the orange juice and the coffee tasted bad. The restaurant serves ordinary dishes which you can find everywhere in the city, soup was too salty and juice was too sweet. Menu has an option of "risotto WITH meat", so I asked which kind of risotto it was and the waiter and cook (yes, I could hear the cook speaking) thought my question was a joke, as if risottos didn't have different flavors, such as cheese risotto etc. and the answer for my question was "it is JUST risotto". The best thing about the hotel is the size of the room: it has a living/dining room with a sink and minibar, table, chairs, desk and sofa, a big bathroom and a reasonable bedroom. So the room is very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom in our room had a real hairdryer (instead of those tiny mini hairdryers that take forever to dry your hair).

Room Tip: there seems to be no difference
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Green Place I, Departamento Comercial at Green Place Flat Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Dear Lady;

Thank you for your attention to the review.
We hope your journey has been success and we have cooperated to such a result.
We hope that your next stay in our services will surprise your expectations and which have many other opportunities where we can meet it.

Best regards

Reviewed November 30, 2015

This is a nice hotel at a nice location of sao paulo. If youre lucky you have a room at the top of the hotel with a nice view over Sao Paulo. The rooms are good and the breakfast is oke. Staff is friendly.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Green Place I, Depto Comercial at Green Place Flat Ibirapuera, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

Dear Sir.

Thank you for your avaluation.
We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards.