If you are in Sao Paulo for business this is definitely not a hotel for you. Internet sucks and rooms are noise. Tiny old TV, cheap linen and dated bathroom. Central air-conditioner impregnates the rooms with a funny smell. Breakfast is not the best you can get for the price you're paying. Rooms are spacious, bathtube walls are dirty, small kitchen.
The area is nice and fairly safe. Lots of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bakeries within a walk distance.
Too expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of Jardins, just a few meters from the famous Oscar Freire Street! Close of the best in design, gastronomy and fashion, Quality Suites Oscar Freire has the perfect structure for those who come to São Paulo for business or pleasure! The 142 rooms are carefully decorated with elements that guarantee comfort of our guests! At the convention center it is possible to arrange from small to large meetings for up to 150 people in auditorium! The Marcel Restaurant, traditional and french, guarantees the excellence of service through its delicious menu and with its unmissable gruyere cheese souffle! Our sufle was considered gastronomic patrimony of the city of São Paulo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites Oscar Freire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Imperial Hall Hotel Sao Paulo
- Quality Inn Sao Paulo
- Quality Suites Oscar Freire Sao Paulo, Brazil