The Tryp is a little frayed at the edges, but the price is awesome for Itaim. It is in the same shape as the Melia Jardim but 40% less costly. There are great restaurants, a grocery store around the corner, and a superb park for walking about a km. away. The staff is fine, it's not a four star but for a week on business it fits the bill. The rooms are always clean and well cared for, the maid service is good, and the restaurant is fine for midweek dining. I looked at the other Tryps in the same neighborhood and this one comes out on top for locaion and price. The rooms are spacious as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TRYP Jesuino Arruda Built in Parisian style, the TRYP Jesuino Arruda blends into the neighbourhood in which it is located, Itaim Bibi, one of the most elegant in Sao Paulo. It is the perfect location to understand the essence of the local inhabitants: culture and pleasure without being too serious. In short, it is an important business centre in the city. The hotel has 21 floors and 145 spacious, well decorated and well equipped rooms to receive guests whether travelling for business or for pleasure. All the rooms offer a wide range of facilities, including free WiFi internet, telephone, air conditioning, cable TV and minibar. The hotel welcomes guests with pets. Dogs and cats of any size can stay with their owners in the rooms (see hotel policies). As well as the comfortable rooms, the TRYP Jesuino Arruda has a fully equipped Fitness Centre for your health and wellbeing and the Novedad Restaurant, serving delicious and contemporary cuisine. The hotel also provides spaces for social and business events that are equipped with the latest technology and that offer superb personalised service with the Melia Hotels International guarantee of quality. TRYP Jesuino Arruda accepts lodging with dogs and cats in the apartment. There are specific rooms with wood laminate flooring and balcony, to facilitate the presence of your pet on site. We even offer a walk of medium size, two pots for water and food, toilet mat, toy / teether and, as a courtesy, a package with some sort of cookie / bifinho according to the animal. However, animal owners should be responsible entirely for the furniture of the apartment, in case of damage caused by the pet. There is an additional cost per day of $ 50.00 for the animal stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter, Prodigios Interactivos SA and Despegar.com so you can book your TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Jesuino Arruda Hotel Sao Paulo
- TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda Brazil
- Tryp Hotel Sao Paulo