I have stayed 2 times in this hotel. First time 2 weeks and second time 3 weeks.
LOCATION: is next to Transamerica Bridge, not too far from Morumbi shopping center. The only way to move in the city is by taxi and is not central, but was in front of our offices.
INSTALATIONS: the hotel is very big, they have a good gym with trainer, outdoor swimming pool with heated water, conference rooms. All hotel has free WIFI and they have a business room with 4 computer, maybe to few for this hotel.
ROOM: huge rooms, look new, free wifi, good bathroom and big windows.
BREAKFAST: huge breakfast with all kind of things you can imagine, specially when it comes to fresh fruits. You can order the waiter to prepare omelettes.
Overall, and excellent business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil