The hotel and rooms are a little old, no free water in the room, no cattle to boil water. The breakfast is ok, not so many selections but enough for a good start to the day. Location is perfect if you visit transamerica exhibition convention center. 5 min walk distance but they even offer free shuttle. But, the hotel is pricy and I think it's just because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil