I stayed 1 week and everything was very good. Breakfast is included and it's simply fantastic. Very good restaurant options. I had complimentary internet and it was very good. Gym is ok.
Staff was helpful and friendly.
Room was spacious.
Everything looks old but in perfect conditions.
Room service was excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil