Hotel Transamerica is an almost 30 year old hotel in Sao Paulo but extremely well kept and already a classic in this city. Its interiors mixes classic furniture with state of art modern appliances like Internet on TV Screen and a superby wi-fi network in all interior and exterior areas of the hotel (something rare to find in most Brazilian hotels, where the wi-fi signal fluctuates with the location).
The rooms were recentely remodeled, with a very chaming and cosy decoration....great room space even in standard rooms, nice bathroom and option of a vinyl flooring in some rooms.
During your stay, enjoy the best spa area in Sao Paulo, with a mini golf course, a great heated swimming pool and full gym.....ah, do not miss the "Pudim" (pudding), that is considered one of the best in Brazil for this typical Brazilian dessert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil