Rooms are good. Location is safe but far from city center/ shopping mall. Breakfast is good with a wide spread of cereals, bread, fruits etc. Lunch buffer is too expensive (100reais). Dinner not good for Vegetarians (nothing apart from salads/pasta). Only 2/3 English channels on TV. Wifi signal in room (3rd floor) is very very poor - Big negative!! Very friendly and helpfull staff. Overall a good hotel to stay for a couple of weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil