2,358 results
All reviews famiglia mancini accor group airport bus service cold meats five minute walk stayed at this hotel for nights walking distance hotel room wi fi location is great an upgrade brazil paulo business subway praca neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

The hotel is nice and the staff Jefferson were very kind. The location is central and has access to the metro, bars, restaurants and public transport. Breakfast is good and with varieties, however, espresso is paid separately..

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank magalhaes12345
Reviewed January 4, 2019

Room was small and not very clean - seemed to get an itchy skin condition from the bed sheets. Food was not great, constant chaos at reception desk while checking in/out - not a great area to stay in either unless you happen to have business meetings nearby. Disappointing for the amount of money paid.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Maz19524732
RAFAELA6220, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Dear Maz19524732,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel São Paulo Jaraguá Conventions. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a bit far away from the airport.I found the hotel okay.My room was clean and equiped with mini bar and complimentary  water.There was  no boiler in the room.I did not get any even if I request for it.If you are a gym person there is a gym on the 9th floor.They do not have swimming pool.Laundry and break fast are complimentary.The variety in the breakfastroom is limited you would not get much of choice if you are pure vegiterian.I find the hotel personnel okay and the shuttle bus driver friendly.It was very difficult to communicate with most of the hotel crew for most of them do not speak English.The hotel surrounding looks and sounds unsafe.The streets smell urine.It is comment to see homeless people lying every where.If you want to go out for shopping it would be advisable if you walk in groups.Nothing has happen to me except two of my collegues who happen to loss their phone and bag when walking on the streets around the hotel.I went out shopping around theatre and notice people smoking weed. I am not so sure if it is legal to smoke on the streets.If you are steak lover I suggest you ask the front desk they will help you on keeping in touch with the restaurants.If you are in a group of six or more they will provide shuttle service.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear martham869,

Reviewed November 15, 2018

We only stayed for one night but the room was huge and very well stocked with all the amenities you can require from a hotel room. Breakfast was OK - about the norm for Brazil (no English, only scrambled egg).

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
RAFAELA6220, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear Sean C,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Novotel Jaragua! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

Not a very good hotel, very old furniture, not so clean and with a very poor staff. Must get some improvements because the only really good part of the hotel is the gym. Novotel hotels are much better than this one.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
RAFAELA6220, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Dear Will1311,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Sao Paulo Jaraguá Conventions. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem related to old furniture, housekeeping and the amability of our staff.