The hotel is located in a busy cosmopolitan area. Nice coffee shop next door and easy access to transport.
The staff are very helpful and kind. Breakfast was great and with good variety. Restaurant was great and room service excellent.
Got an executive suite that was spacious. The only problem was the noisy minibar fridge which I had to disconnect for my stay. I must say that this is a hotel in serious need of an upgrade. 4 star property with 2-3 star service.
The neighbourhood is great, lots of variety, interesting shops and near the main shopping area Avenue Paulista.
Not a bad business hotel, and I got a good deal. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua is ideal for a business trip to Sao Paulo. It is located in the city centre, which is both the business centre and the historic, financial and cultural heart of the city. Surrounded by gourmet restaurants, the hotel features 415 rooms (332 non smoking rooms and 106 suites), 25 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, 24 hour guest services, 2 restaurants, a bar, parking, a gym and the Jaragua Theatre, host of a number of popular shows performed in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention Brazil