I stayed at the Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention in August for 2 nights on business.
The hotel and staff were pleasant enough but the hotel lacked any sort of charm. The food was 'okay' and the rooms were comfortable but I was in room 909 and couldn't get any Wifi reception unless i was in the bathroom. For a business hotel this is not good.
There are also no outdoor areas to this hotel either, so I had to get a taxi to Hotel Unique about 15mins away for an outdoor restuarant and pool area to relax in. If Unique is in your budget I would definitely recommend this hotel instead. It's stylish, and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua is ideal for a business trip to Sao Paulo. It is located in the city centre, which is both the business centre and the historic, financial and cultural heart of the city. Surrounded by gourmet restaurants, the hotel features 415 rooms (332 non smoking rooms and 106 suites), 25 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, 24 hour guest services, 2 restaurants, a bar, parking, a gym and the Jaragua Theatre, host of a number of popular shows performed in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention Brazil