“Ok - but needs work”

Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel
Ranked #40 of 328 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is 'nice', but not for the price. The showers need work,.. frustrating when you get into the shower to turn on to temperature....water flows all over the floor outside of shower area. The bathroom is beautiful with natural stone, but with the water flowing all over the floor, is a danger for slippage. I am currently on the 11th floor and can hear the disco several floors below...really?
I just flew in from the states, landed this
a.m. and am exhausted and have to listen to the base music...what time will it end..? It's 10:10 pm now...so, I'm guessing it will be 2:00 am before there is total silence..

Room Tip: Somewhere removed from the 'disco' noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for trusting us with your business and also for sharing your experience.
As you know, nothing is more important than your satisfaction and all the comments made are forwarded to the responsible manager for immediate action.

If you could provide me with more information about your room, I will send a engineer team right up to check on that shower situation. I am available at all times at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Looking forward to your email I, once again, thank you.

Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I agree with previous reviews that this is exactly what a business hotel should be. My room (on one the club floors) was very modern and cozy. The bathroom was very spacious, and bed was super comfortable. The staff in the main lobby is friendly and helpful. Their private car drivers were really nice and spoke good English (for Brazil standards). There is a shopping mall attached to the hotel for shopping and eating options. The breakfast was average, not a lot of options. The elevators were fast, and the wifi was good. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: try to stay in the upper floors, better views and less noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Gerente at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for have shared your experience here on Trip Advisor.
We love to know how we are doing and seeing that posted online is certainly a major accomplishment!
Our drives are top notch and our staff will always be here waiting for you to return - and we expect that to happen very very soon!

If you need any assistance with reservations or anything else, please, let me know at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Once again, thank you!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Spent about 2 years in Sao Paulo but only managed about 5 trips to the Sheraton. Spent most of the time across the street at the Gran Estamplaza. This is a nicer hotel, has the shopping mall underneath of it, but it is expensive. Gets a lot of traffic some evening based on the Club in the hotel/pool area, but no big deal. If i get back to SP, i would stay at the Sheraton- i enjoyed my time at the pool with a few Caipirinhas ;)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are soooo happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Next time you visit, we will be here waiting for you with a delicious and exotic caipirinha!

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor and if there is anything I can do for you, let me know at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was blown away by the decor and amenities in our room, which was on the club lounge. I had a soothing bath using their bath soap and loofah. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to get the hot tub to work...

The decor of the lounge was nice but the selection of food and drinks were limited. Breakfast was mediocre, although I found enough to eat.

There is a club which you get free access to as hotel guest. We were there on a Saturday night so the club was packed. We stopped by but it was too packed to be fun. I couldn't fall asleep because the music was way too loud. I asked for some ear plugs but unfortunately, they didn't have any. They did offer to switch rooms for us but my husband was passed out and I didn't want to wake him.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear guest,

For me, as a quality manager, your feedback are as valuable as gold.
It is through the experience you have while staying with us that we can learn, recognize and improve to become a better Sheraton for all travelers.

I am glad to know you enjoyed the room but I am sorry that the club disturbed your night of sleep.
The breakfast menu is being modified as we speak and we are collecting our guest opinion to know exactly what items they missed. Yours, certainly, counts a lot!

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing our Hotel.
If there's anything I can do for you, please, let me know,
I am available at all times at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Yours truly,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Sheraton is Sao Paulo was very nice and the staff was great, the prices were high but comparable to other hotels in Brazil. The concierge was amazing. Extremely helpful with recommendations of places to visit and things to do while in Sao Paulo.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear guest,

What a delight to learn that you had a memorable stay with us.
Our concierge team is amazing, I agree with you, they always go above and beyond to make your time here as convenient as possible.
I am glad to know you enjoyed your time here and next time you have plans to visit São Paulo, let us know...we will love to see you again!

Thank you for staying with us and for posting this amazing review!

laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton WTC Sao Paulo for a business trip for 2 nights in August 2013. I stayed there primarily because I am a SPG member. Check in was professional and quick and they did allow me to check in before noon as my flight arrived at 9am. I was pleasantly surprised at how large the rooms were (for a standard room) but quickly noticed that numerous amenities were falling apart. Two wall outlets were broken and the couch and table had numerous scratches and small tears. The faucets on the tub had quite a bit of water damage but the tub was very clean. Despite the tired look of the rooms, the free internet (which came with the rate) was more than sufficient. I was able to send large emails quite easily. The lobby is large enough to meet big groups of people, but when we did return at night wanting a drink, we realized there was no bar in the hotel! The only option was three seats at the restuarant, which hardly qualified as a bar. Instead, we headed next door to the Hilton (which are connected by the shopping center underground) to grab a delicious Caipirinha. I did not have the chance to go to the pool or fitness center due to the short stay. Overall, it was a very average experience. Next time I will probably book the Hilton (where I have stayed before) due to the much more modern feel.

Stayed: August 2013
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

First, let me say how thankful I am that you took some time to share your experience with us and other travelers here on Trip Advisor.
Our goal is to provide the best service to assure you with a memorable stay every time you visit us and I am glad to know you were able to enjoy it.
The Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel is here because of you and your comments will enable improvement within oiur building and service.
Soon - begining of next year - we will remodel rooms, lobby, restaurant and lounge. All thinking about your comfort and I would love for you to visit us to check it out.

In the mean time, please hold on to my email laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com and let me know when you are coming to São Paulo again. We have the Design room which I am sure you would just adore.

Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your contact.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you want to waste your money. . Stay at this hotel. . Honestly the only 2 good things are location & happy hour.. the rest is a shame.. they charge me for a different hotel rate than the corporative rate for my company +150$ per night.. the breakfast boring with no choices all the same.. if you are not a heavy sleeper do not stay here.. a night club from wednesday to saturday its going to wake you up.. a very dissaponting restaurant.. the only good thing location. . Connected to a shopping mall with other dinner options but near by other more prestigeus hotels to choose.. i hate this hotel

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear guest,

I am so sorry that you experience with us was not up to your expectations.
We, as part of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, have our hearts on providing the best service focusing on your needs and it is a shame that we failed on showing you the excellence we are known for.
Rest assured that your comments will help us improving our Hotel as your opinion is what drives us towards being a better Sheraton for you and all guests.

I would love to further discuss the aspects of your stay.
Please, contact me at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc,com at your convenience.
I guarantee that all my efforts will go to take immediate actions to make it right.

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to your contact.

Sheraton São Paulo WTC