9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$142
Booking.com$141
Priceline$141
Hyatt.com$142
eDreams$141
ZenHotels.com$181
5,016 results
All reviews great hotel the club lounge outdoor pool business district an upgrade spa paulo amenities brazil sao bathtub uber
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

During a recent business trip to São Paulo, I stayed at Grand Hyatt São Paulo – a truly remarkable experience! The Grand Hyatt is not just a very nice hotel in the bustling financial district of São Paulo that comes with all the amenities of a 5-star hotel. Its biggest asset is the welcoming and truly caring staff, providing an incredible atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay and will happily return!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank ploetnerandre
MarianaNunes, Director of Guest Experience at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Hello Andre, thank you very much for your time to post the review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay, especially your interactions with the team, who were also delighted to meet you. We will share your kind comments with them, and hope you have a chance to return soon! Mariana

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Being one of the newer hotels in Sao Paulo (building wise), the property delivers ample space, modern amenities and probably one of the best bathrooms in Sao Paulo. The pool is a great sanctuary after a long day in the city and the adjacent buffet provides decent quality food. The suite room was spacious with all glass corners that provided ample natural lighting. The lobby has a nice local decor and the executive lounge provides decent finger foods and alcoholic beverages. The staffs at the lounge will go above and beyond to ensure your visit is pleasant. While the breakfast spread at the lobby felt a bit scant, the staffs managed to provide a la carte eggs to my liking even though it wasn’t part of the offering. On the other hand, the front desk staffs and the staffs at the pool definitely need retraining. When I visited, there was just no attendants at the pool so I needed to walk into the restaurant (feeling really awkward) to ask for some help - and when the staffs bothered to show up, the request was simply turned down (felt like they simple couldn’t be bothered with the parasol). The front desk staffs were exceptional for trying to up-sell me with the room making it sound like complimentary upgrade initially only to ask for a credit card to charge the price difference towards the end - a real let down. All in all, this place does manage to provide an escape from all the bustle and hustle and I would definitely reconsider for my future visit to Sao Paulo.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank travelgenesis

Hello, thank you very much for the time to post your review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, including food and room experiences. However, I am sorry for the poorer experience by the pool and during your check-in. Please know we are reviewing all matters with the team in order to deliver a perfect experience when you return! Thank you, Mariana.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

This property is where you would want to stay if ever you’re in São Paulo. The entire staff are all 5 Star quality. They are well trained in anticipating a guest needs. The rooms are fabulous with a great view from the 11th floor up. Outlets are 5 Star quality with service. I will be back in 2020 for another major event in São Paulo and yes, I will be back at this property.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Sparrow1121

Hello, thank you very much for the time to post this review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, especially your interactions with our team, the outlets, and your room. We will share your kind comments with the team, and look forward to your return in 2020! Mariana

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

The location is perfect, about 15 min drive from the airport. As you arrive you'll be met by almost artistic steps from the staff enrolled in the performance of the "waltz du check-in,"
Each employee is at the lobby to guide the arrivial around the huge saloon. The latter is tired from flights, possibly jetlagged and cranky but the grand Hyatt opera operators transforms any stressful moment in one of pure results ((voila, There's your key!) spin with me while I deliver you to the concierge who will glide along with you through our wide pristine corridors, the end of which holds the promises of pleasant boudoir and the languid night to which I'm about to surrender the most insecure part of myself : my unconscious.
The pleasantness continue throughout the hotel, with well trained staff, perfect decor, quality furniture.
It's an Opera of the Grand Hyatt

Only a minor detail spoiled such a ballet: when ordering room service (I arrived late), items were pricey but unexpected for this range of hotels. However extra charge of $20dollars to deliver the food from the hotel kitchen to the hotel room was beneath the Grand Hyatt. After all the perfection from earlier to be greeted by "fast food delivery charges" as if the hotel is a food app and does not possess its grand restaurant is demeaning.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Vanessa M

Hello Vanessa, thank you very much for the time to post such a poetic review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the staff interactions. However, I am sorry for your in-room dining experience. We truly appreciate every feedback and are reviewing the matter internally to deliver a completely harmonic experience. I hope you have the chance to visit us again soon! Thank you again, Mariana.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The staff are generally friendly.

Complaints of drinks that were not drinks in the fridge upon checkout.

I didn't see that at the time of reckoning, but I'll leave the drink out later.

Breakfast is generally poor compared to other hotels.

2  Thank _H9924YA

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay but sorry that the breakfast did not meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you on another opportunity and "wow" you with a great experience. Thank you, Mariana.