I chose this hotel based on reviews I read on Trip Advisor after finding my usual choice (the Emiliano) fully booked. I was not disappointed. While the larger format hotel is not one I usually particularly care for in Brazil, it worked very well here.
Check-in was efficient and pleasant - the lobby is spacious and has a great feel to it so the overall experience was good. I did have to wait for about 6 minutes to get into t he elevator because for some reason 2 out of 4 were stuck on a floor, but once I made it onto my floor,I was very happy with the with my room and the view. The bathroom and toiletries were very good although the sliding door that separated it from the room could have been better installed (it came off the rails as it were).The restaurant is great for breakfast - one of the best in fact of the ones I've tried in the region.
I did not get a chance to try any of the other facilities but as a business hotel this scored top marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve French, Japanese and Brazilian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil