In the Brooklin district, I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt, Sheraton, Blue Tree Towers Morumbi, Gran Estanplaza, and Sheraton WTC. Only the Gran Estanplaza is comparable to the Grand Hyatt.
The room decor is understated and elegant. The bathroom and the shower were excellent. Very, very nice.
Every day, I was treated to a new container of Granado soaps. I brought home a very nice supply.
Laundry service was very expensive, but not a surprise considering the expensive nature of Sao Paulo.
Do be warned that room rates fluctuate depending on demand. I extended my stay by a week and paid a higher price for three days because of the high demand.
The Grand Hyatt is in a much better location than the Sheraton WTC and Gran Estanplaza. This neighborhood feels safer and is within a short walk to the Morumbi Shopping mall which has many restaurants.
Maid service was very good - my room was always spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve Japanese and Brazilian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil